You had crashes in Dying Light 2? Stuck in the area? No problem – a new update for Dying Light 2 is now available and should fix many of the problems!
The brand new Dying Light 2 update 1.05 is now available for download for all platforms. The versions not only differ in number, the content of the PC and console versions are not identical.
- PS4: 1.05
- PS5: 1,005
- PC: 1.0.6
Dying Light 2 Console Patch Notes 1.005
- Issues with connection stability
- Various situations when players could be disconnected in co-op
- Various game crashing bugs
- Issue with players that couldn’t sell valuables to vendor
- Issue with music streamer mode causing one song to not be muted
- Issue with AI being immortal in some rare situations while playing in co-op
- Various issues with stealth gameplay in co-op
- Various issues when AI could be blocked in geometry
- Various AI visual adjustments
- Various balance improvements
- Rare issues when peers in co-op mode are unable to see dialog choices
- Various performance optimizations
- Fast travel limitation after the game is complete
- Various situations that could cause infinite black screens
- AI dead body replication in co-op
- Occasional screen flickering on PS5
Dying Light 2 PC Patch 1.0.6
- Fixed numerous crashes and improved game stability.
- Added option to switch in-game voiceover between localized and original (English).
- Added additional video settings (including motion blur and distance blur).
- Various improvements for keyboard and mouse key binding options (including walk toggle option and switch between toggle and hold aiming).
- Proper music now plays for peers in COOP sessions.
The patch for PS and XBox consoles is now live. With this patch we’ve implemented the following fixes and improvements: pic.twitter.com/DpDMP60FYH
— Dying Light (@DyingLightGame) February 11, 2022