There has been a lot of criticism about the death loop bug in Dying Light 2 in the last few days, but only for the console version. Now we can bring you good news – the bug has been fixed!
Techland has released Console Update 1.06 (1.006) and you can download it now. It’s only a few megabytes, around 200 MB, but it has a big impact. Just check out the patch notes and have fun!
Dying Light 2 Console Patch Notes 1.006
- Fixed the death-loop issues. New cases shouldn’t appear anymore and the old ones should be resolved.
- Added Backup Save system that allows you to roll back your progress (including your inventory) to the last working story savepoint.
- Fixed some audio issues on PlayStation 4.
- Fast travel now works as intended after the main story has been finished.
- Multiple stability improvements.
These were Techland’s official patch notes, which were published on Discord.