Techland released a new update for Dying Light today. As with the last update, there is new content and bug fixes.
The Dying Light Update 1.36 is now available for download, for PS4, PC and Xbox One. Unfortunately, we do not know the file size.
Dying Light Patch Notes 1.36
- We’ve added story mode to Hellraid
- Now players can choose between story mode and raid mode upon entering Hellraid
- We’ve introduced a new Hellraid rank: Vanquisher
- We’ve added new sounds and animations
- Level’s contours now appear on the minimap
- We’ve added new weapons—a bow (in story mode) and a two-handed hammer, and a stamina potion
- Players will now encounter a new enemy—a skeleton with a large shield
- Players no longer need to stash and retrieve their equipment upon entering and leaving Hellraid
- Balance and visual changes
- Minor tweaks and bug fixes