F1 2019 Update 1.09 was released today, we have the full patch 1.09 for you, for PC, Xbox One and PC.
The F1 2019 Update 1.09 introduces several changes, including the ability to use settings for realistic performance. Among other changes, there is also a much sought after solution for the AI R & D progress. The full patch notes are below.
F1 2019 Patch Notes 1.09
- Realistic performance can now be enabled in Leagues
- AI can now be disabled when using official cars in Leagues
- Skill rating rebalancing
- Safety rating rebalancing
- Balancing fixes for AI R&D progression in career
- Added additional support for Fanatec wheels
- Fixed an exploit on Time Trial in France
- Tyre compounds have been updated in Brazil, USA & Mexico
- Reduced off-track surface grip on approach to turn 12 in Brazil
- Various other fixes and stability improvements