Codemasters has released update 1.20 for F1 2019. Below are the full patch notes for this update on 29 January.
The F1 2019 Update 1.20 is now available for download, for all platforms. With this update there are some optimizations and bug fixes.
F1 2019 Patch Notes 1.20
- Safety car deployment frequency has been adjusted so that it is more likely to come out within race sessions.
- Addressed an issue where the Logitech G29 rotary dial could not be assigned in a clockwise direction
- Further stability fixes
- Users can now save between sessions in private leagues.
- Users can now add reserves in private leagues.
- Keyboard support has been added.
- Addressed an issue where progress would not be saved in Practice 1 in Australia of a new career.
- Addressed an issue where a selected team-mate would change if the user exited the game before completing Practice 1 in Australia of a new career
- Addressed an issue where DNFs would incorrectly show with the fastest lap indicator in the season results tab
- Addressed an issue where Butler and Weber would appear after skipping the F2 Feeder Series if the user quit in Practice 1 of Australia
- User will now be warned before purchasing upgrades towards the end of a season if the department has experienced a regulation change
- Addressed an issue where the camera selection would not save if selected in a multiplayer session
- User can now enable the track map for the session they are spectating
- Users can now manually navigate through the weekly event prizes