Codemasters released a new update for F1 2020. Below you will find the full patch notes about this update on November 16
F1 2020 Update 1.14 is now available for download on PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Google Stadia. You have to download and install a total of 3,92 GB on the PS4 for the Patch 1.14.
F1 2020 Update 1.14 Patch Notes
- Added the F2™ 2020 Season Vehicles – you can find out more about the F2™ cars here.
- Addressed an issue where French and Spanish audio would not be available for specific regions.
- Addressed an issue for Xbox One X users where audio could cut out when near other cars.
- Tyre wear will now correctly be tracked when leaving/joining a session.
- Weather forecast is now correct in full qualifying.
- Tyre icons are now aligned on the spectator HUD regardless of the number of laps completed.