Codemasters released a small update for F1 2020. Below you will find the full patch notes about this update on January 18.
F1 2020 Update 1.15 is now available for download on PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Google Stadia. You have to download and install a total of 470 MB on the PS4 for the Patch 1.14.
F1 2020 Update 1.15 Patch Notes
- Added the ability to enable equal performance in Time Trial
- Marcus Armstrong now has the correct nationality
- Addressed an issue where Artem Markelov would be quicker than intended
- Pedro Piquet now has the correct number on the rear wing
- Addressed an issue where sponsor boards and garage textures were missing on Bahrain for F2 2020
- Users will no longer incorrectly receive a warning when changing components between Practice and Qualifying