Codemasters has released a new update for F1 2020. Below you will find the full patch notes about this update on Oct. 19.
F1 2020 Update 1.12 is now available for download on PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Google Stadia. You have to download and install a total of 1,5 GB on the PS4 for the Patch 1.12.
Today’s update brings many updates and adjustments, including for Livery, vehicle performance and Team-wear.
F1 2020 Update 1.12 Patch Notes
- Vehicle performance has been updated based on real-life performance (additional details below).
- Livery updates for Ferrari and Red Bull.
- Team-wear updates for Mercedes, Ferrari, Red Bull and McLaren.
- Fixed an exploit in time trial and events caused by entering and fast-forwarding an instant replay.
- Fixed an issue that caused a colour mis-match between sponsors on suits, helmets and car liveries on PS4 Pro.
- Fixed an issue that caused the McLaren race-suit to appear broken for the player character in Driver Career.
- Fixed a progression issue in My Team.
- Fixed an issue in multiplayer that allowed the player to start a flying lap in qualifying when there is not enough time left in the session.
- Fixed an issue in multiplayer that stopped corner-cutting penalties being applied when quitting and re-joining a race after a formation lap.
- Improved texture quality on several customisation items.
- Addressed an FPS issue when re-joining a race
- Title stability improvements.
Season Performance Rebalance
- Racing Point performance improved.
- Ferrari performance decreased.
- Alfa Romeo performance decreased.
- Haas performance decreased.