Mediatonic released a new hotfix update for Fall Guys was released. Below are all the details on this August 24 update.
The Fall Guys Update 1.06 is now available for download. On the PS4 you have to download and install 1,1 GB. The size of the download may vary depending on the platform.
According to the official patch Notes 1.06, the game contains update for Fall Guys quality of life, stability and performance improvements.
Fall Guys Patch Notes 1.06
PS4 and PC:
- Tweaked round selection algorithm to select Team modes only if team sizes can be equal
- Slime Climb: Players can no longer grab some of the moving obstacles
- Jump Showdown: – Changed geometry to prevent a gameplay exploit
- Fixed camera auto-panning
- Improved in-game Store purchase dialog to avoid accidental selections
- Addressed the top 5 most frequent crashes
- Visual fixes to some of the outfits
- Added option to change the Jump button binding for Japan
- Trophy / Achievement names and descriptions are now correctly displayed in all supported languages.
- Added controller options, including invert X/Y axis and sensitivity settings
- Improved UI performance on non-Pro PS4 models
- Removed move speed nerf from Yellow Team (Don’t post this one)