Bethesda has released Fallout 76 Patch 1.24, the update 126.96.36.199 is now available for download on PC, Xbox One and PC.
Today’s Fallout 76 update is just under 1 GB in size for consoles and 50 MB for PCs.
The new hotfix for Fallout 76 fixes some bugs in the game, and there are design changes to survival mode based on community feedback.
Fallout 76 Update 1.24 – PAtch Notes 188.8.131.52
- Scoreboards: Players ranked in the Top 3 on the Scoreboards are no longer highlighted on the Map. The Scoreboards will remain in-place so that players can check their stats and rankings, but the Map can no longer be used to track the positions of the Top 3.
- Weapon Damage: The following adjustments have been made to reduce lethality and allow for more engaging PVP combat experiences in Survival Mode.
- Survival Mode PVP damage bonus multipliers have been removed so that base weapon damage more closely matches Adventure Mode.
- Non-base-weapon damage bonuses have been reduced to create more balanced engagements that are less dependent on specific builds.
- The maximum damage per shot that can be dealt by weapons in PVP has been reduced.
PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY
- Controls: Addressed an issue that could cause the game controls to become unresponsive when entering Power Armor from the front.
- Controls: Addressed an issue that could cause Power Armor to become unresponsive when returning to Adventure Mode from Nuclear Winter.
- Stability: Addressed an issue that could cause a player wearing Power Armor to crash when Fast Traveling to a teammate.
- Stability: Addressed a pair of issues that could cause a server to crash during a Nuclear Winter match.
- Enemies: Fixed an issue that could cause non-legendary creatures to display “Legendary” in their names.
- Events: Fixed an issue that could prevent rewards from being displayed on-screen after completing an Event.
- Power Armor: Pieces of Power Armor that the player has renamed no longer lose their custom names when they are recalled to the player’s inventory.