Bethesda had announced that an update on Fallout 76 will be released today. Meanwhile, the update is ready to download, but only for PC players and certain regions of the console version. Fallout 76 will not receive a global patch, so Patch 1.05 will not be released today./p>
More on this below in the changelog.
PC players will receive a small download once today’s update is available, but players on consoles shouldn’t need to download anything.
- PC: 188.8.131.52
- PS4: 184.108.40.206 (unchanged)
- Xbox: 220.127.116.11 (unchanged)
- Localization: Korean language support has been added to Fallout 76.
- This was added to console versions of the game on December 18.
- PC players who have their language set to Korean will see an increased download size of a few hundred megabytes today.
Stability and Performance
- PC: Addressed an issue that could cause the game client to crash after selecting Exit to Desktop.
- PC: Fixed a setting that was left in a debug state. This could allow out of date clients to connect, breaking gameplay.
- Exploit: Addressed an exploit that could allow items to be duplicated.
- Weapons: Addressed an issue that could prevent high-damage and explosive weapons from dealing damage to enemies, or cause enemies to heal immediately after taking damage.