Bethesda released a new Hotfix Update for Fallout 76 today. Below you will find all relevant information about this update on May 25.
The Fallout 76 Update 1.52 is now available for download. On the PS4 you have to download and install a total of 6.4GB. The file size varies depending on the platform.
Fallout 76 Patch Notes 1.52
BUG FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
ART & GRAPHICS
- Apparel: The Brotherhood of Steel Infantry Uniform no longer clips through the Super Mutant Outfit.
- Apparel: Underarmors no longer clip through the West Virginia Drifter Outfit.
- Headwear: The Pip-Boy light now shines in the correct direction while wearing the Brotherhood Tactical Ops Mask.
- Lights: Street Lamps now play the correct visual effects when destroyed.
- Lights: Light from Street Lamps now correctly shines in all directions.
- Power Armor: Adjusted Raider Marauder Power Armor so that it no longer obstructs part of the player’s view in first-person.
- Power Armor: The Yukon Five logo now displays correctly on the Commissioner Chaos Power Armor Torso after leaving the Modify menu.
- Power Armor: Arm and hip plates now animate correctly when entering Warhead Power Armor.
- Statues: The Brotherhood Infantry Statue now plays the correct visual effects when destroyed.
- Wall Décor: Spaces on the Framed Cold Steel Gameboard are now blank, instead of displaying placeholder icons.
- Weapons: The Gold Handmade Rifle Paint no longer appears stretched when applied to an attached Suppressor Mod.
C.A.M.P. & WORKSHOPS
- Exploit: Addressed a Blueprint exploit related to C.A.M.P. Slots.
- Exploit: Fixed an item duplication exploit.
- Floor Décor: Slightly increased the crafting requirements for Area Rugs, which were lower than intended. Crafting now requires 3 Cloth and 2 Rubber.
- Generators: The Downed Plane Generator can now be built by players who own it after learning the Large Generator Plan or the Windmill Generator Plan, instead of just the Windmill Generator.
- Structures: The “Repair All Structures” option no longer appears greyed out if a player’s Beehive has been destroyed.
- VATS: Successful VATS attacks now correctly deal damage to other players during PvP combat.
- Objectives: Fixed an issue that could cause objective markers from other quests to appear in Daily Ops instances.
- Spawning: Fixed an issue that prevented enemies from respawning correctly.
- Armor: Paints can now be correctly applied to pieces of Scout Armor.
QUESTS & EVENTS
- Cheating Death: The quest will now correctly progress past the first stage for players who pick up Lou’s note early.
- Disarming Discovery: Players will no longer lose 300 Caps when logging in at a certain stage of the quest.
- Over and Out: The elevator door at the entrance to the Enclave Research Facility now opens correctly.
- Refrigerators: Sound effects no longer play twice when opening a Refrigerator.
- Weapons: Heavy weapons that have an attached Tri-Barrel Mod no longer play unintended sound effects after the player has stopped firing.
- Controls: Fixed an issue that could cause controls to become unresponsive after attempting to enter a set of Power Armor that had naturally spawned in the world.
- Emotes: When equipped, the “Laughing” Emote now appears in the “Misc.” section of the Emote Wheel instead of “Trade.”
- Map: The Map now retains the player’s most recent zoom level when reopened.
- Map: “Select Respawn Location” now correctly appears at the top of the Map while attempting to respawn.
- Nukes: Fixed an issue that prevented the Protected Zone from being marked on the map while using the Targeting Computer.
- Scoreboard: The Rank 100 reward on the Season 4 Scoreboard no longer has any empty preview images.
- Social: Addressed an issue that could prevent a player from scrolling the friends list.
- Tag for Search: The magnifying glass icon is no longer obstructed by item names when a component those items contain has been tagged for search.
- Vending Machines: Apparel now appears in its own category, separate from Armor, when previewing another player’s Vending Machines on the Map.