Bethesda has released Fallout Patch 11.5, we have the full patch notes 1.25 for you, for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
Fallout Client Patch 1.25 (PS4) is about 6 GB for the consoles, the PC version only needs 1.5 GB.
With Patch 11.5 released today, the new Seasonal Meat Week event (running through August 8) will launch and a number of bug fixes will be made.
Fallout 76 Patch Notes 1.25 – Update Version 11.5
New Seasonal Event: Meat Week
Grahm is hosting a barbeque for all his human friends during the Meat Week Seasonal Event, and you’re invited! However, he’s going to need a whole lot of meat and a few helping hands to make sure everyone has a great time and can eat their fill.
Meat Week starts today at 12:00 p.m. EDT, lasts until 12:00 p.m. EDT on August 8, and is made up of two separate but related events: Primal Cuts and Grahm’s Meat-Cook.
Primal Cuts Event
- Prime Beasts are on the prowl, and cuts of meat from these creatures make for some of the finest barbeque fare a friendly Super Mutant could ask for.
- You’ll receive some Prime Meat every time you complete a Primal Cuts Event. Bring it to Grahm’s Meat-Cook Event and add it to the grill for a special reward.
- Three Primal Cuts Event locations will appear on the Map simultaneously about every 15 minutes.
- Difficulty is tuned differently at each location so that adventurers of all levels can join the hunt for Prime Beasts.
Grahm’s Meat-Cook Event
- Grahm’s got his hands full manning the grill all week long at his Meat-Cook Event, which begins every hour in the Forest region.
- Join other Meat-Cook attendees to complete various activities that will ensure everyone has a blast, like playing musical instruments, roasting meat, and putting out fires, among others.
- If the Meat-Cook is a success, you’ll receive some barbeque-themed rewards. The better the party, the higher your chances at better loot.
- Remember to place any Prime Meat you’ve collected on the grill, and Grahm will give you a few Legendary Scrips as a “thank you” for your efforts.
Primal Cuts and Grahm’s Meat-Cook can be repeated as often as they’re available on the Map. Revisit them regularly to maximize your rewards during Meat Week.
- Radio: The cover of “Ring of Fire” from the Nuclear Winter trailer has been added to the Appalachia Radio playlist.
Art and Graphics
- Animation: The Cardinal Windchime now animates correctly when placed.
- Graphics: Lightning visual effects that appear when activating Pylons during the Encryptid Event no longer appear on the player’s screen.
- Power Armor: The Elder rank Brotherhood of Steel Power Armor Paint has received an updated paint job, featuring a more metallic finish.
- Power Armor: Added an Officer insignia to the Officer rank Brotherhood of Steel Power Armor Paint.
- Textures: While wearing the Nuka Girl Rocketsuit, the character’s midriff no longer displays texture issues.
C.A.M.P., Crafting, and Workshops
- Fertilizer Producers: No longer consume more C.A.M.P. budget than intended.
- Billboard: Lengthened the legs of the Billboard so they appear to sink into the ground when placed on sloped terrain.
- Headwear: The Wasteland Trapper Mask now correctly offers resistance to environmental hazards.
- Minigun: Applying the Chrome Plating Minigun Paint now correctly adds “Chrome” to the Minigun’s name in menus.
- Power Armor: The Hellfire Power Armor Paint’s Headlamp no longer appears to the side of the helmet when activated.
- Power Armor: Headlamp lights no longer appear near the player’s feet when using a Power Armor Paint in Adventure Mode that was unlocked by ranking-up in Nuclear Winter.
- Power Armor: The Inspect menu now correctly displays the selected item when inspecting items equipped to a Power Armor Chassis.
- Power Armor: Addressed a rare issue that could prevent a player from exiting Power Armor on level terrain.
- Enemies: Fixed an issue that could cause a ghoul to spawn inside an inaccessible building in Sutton.
- Weapons: The Cowboy Perk now correctly increases Laser Auto Pistol damage when equipped.
Performance and Stability
- Stability: Implemented an improvement for server stability.
- Vending Machines: Music will no longer play when attempting to access a Vending Machine that’s currently in use by another player.
- Atomic Shop: Fixed an issue preventing PC players in China, Latin America, and Taiwan from purchasing Atoms.
- Atomic Shop: On PC, the “Confirm” button that appears when inspecting an item in the Atomic Shop can now be clicked to purchase that item.
- Atomic Shop: Fixed an issue that could prevent the Atomic Shop from visually updating when switching categories after entering the Atomic Shop from locations other than the Main Menu.
- Notifications: When attempting to assign an item to a Vending Machine or Fermenter that is full, an error message will now appear to indicate that the item could not be assigned.