Bethesda and the developers responsible today released a small hotfix update for Fallout 76. We’ll show you all the bug fixes and improvements from September 29th.
The Fallout 76 Update 1.44 is now available for download, for all platforms. On the Playstation 4, the download is around 1.3 GB
Fallout 76 Patch Notes 1.44
- Creature Balance: Based on community feedback, we’ve implemented some balance tuning adjustments for a variety of mid-level creatures to help smooth out the difficulty curve on the path to reaching character level 50.
- For additional details and our reasoning behind these changes, please read our most recent Inside the Vault article on Fallout.com.
- PVP: Fixed an issue that could allow players to bypass the rules of PVP to kill neutral players.
- Weight Bench: The +2 Strength bonus offered by the Weight Bench no longer stacks repeatedly, and subsequent uses of the Weight Bench correctly refresh the buff’s duration. The Weight Bench has now been re-enabled, and you can once again use it to pump some iron.
- Scoreboard: Implemented additional preview images for the Armor Ace Bundle, which can be viewed by selecting Rank 100 on the Armor Ace Scoreboard.