Ubisoft has released a new update to Far Cry New Dawn, patch 1.04 is now available for download. The size of patch 1.04 is 295 MB.
The update fixes many bugs, such as instances on expeditions not spawned. Below are the full patch notes for the Far Cry New Dawn Update 1.04
Far Cry New Dawn Patch Notes 1.04
- Fixed the issue that certain instances of expeditions have not spawned.
- Fixed the issue, which allowed the player to get stuck on the roof while skydiving during a mission.
- Fixed the issue, which did not remove a note from the screen in COOP mode.
- Fixed the issue that a special mission has not been updated on a specific mission.
- Fixed the issue where the player could hit an NPC just before the start of a cutscene.
- Fixed the problem that the guest’s camera could stand in cut scenes.
- Fixed the issue that some NPCs suddenly became hostile to the player.
- Fixed the problem that the reinforcements did not appear on a particular mission.
- Fixed the issue that could cause the player to get stuck on a black screen after triggering an event on a special mission.
The patch notes are being reworked at this moment, we will update this post within a few minutes.