FIFA 19 has received a new update today, with Client Patch 1.17 (PS4) now available for download for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
The FIFA 19 Update 1.17 makes some changes to the gameplay. Several technical changes were made to improve the responsiveness of the game. This update also resolves various issues with FIFA Ultimate Team and Audio.
FIFA 19 Patch Notes 1.17
Made the following changes:
- Multiple technical changes focused on Gameplay Responsiveness.
- For details around these changes, please follow @EASPORTSFIFA on Twitter for news of a Pitch Notes article that will dig into the changes and our ongoing efforts in this area.
FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT):
Addressed the following issues:
- Fixed more scenarios where the Dynamic and 2D images for Player Items were sometimes disappearing.
- Rarely, some users were stuck in a frozen state which resulted in disconnecting from FUT.
- Sometimes, FUT Club info stats (W/D/L record etc.) would overlap with the ‘Active Squad’ after comparing item prices several times in a row in quick succession.
Addressed the following issue:
- Rarely, the Premier League anthem was missing from the lineup handshake sequence.