Electronic Arts released a new updatefor FIFA 21. Below you will find all information about this December 2nd update.
The FIFA 21 Update 1.09 can now be downloaded and installed. On the PS4 you have to download 2,3 GB. Today’s update brings some changes and bug fixes.
FIFA 21 Patch Notes 1.09
Online Gameplay Responsiveness
- Connection Monitoring is now available for all players.
- The setting to modify the feature is located within the Visual Settings of the Game Settings menu.
- To learn more, please check the article here.
– Added a new FIFA Game Data Center in Miami, Florida.
To learn more about Connection Monitoring and the FIFA Game Data Center in Miami, check out the latest Pitch Notes article:
- Activated the FIFA Playtime tool which is designed to give players more insight and control over how they engage with FIFA.
- FIFA Playtime requires opting in, and this can be done by visiting the Playtime tile under the Customise tab of the FIFA Main Menu, or through the Settings menu on the FUT 21 Web App/FIFA 21 Companion App.
To learn more about FIFA Playtime, check out the latest this EA Help article:
Addressed the following issue:
- When playing VOLTA Squads with player controlled teammates, only the Captain was gaining Objectives progress.
Source: FIFA Forum