EA and the responsible developers have released the 12th title update for FIFA 22. However, the new patch does not bring any new content, there are only a few bug fixes and updates.
The new FIFA 22 update 1.14 (PS4 version) is available and can be downloaded. On the PS5 it is version 1.000.014.
You don’t have to download that much either, as it’s only 717MB on the PlayStation 5, although this may vary on other platforms
FIFA 22 Patch Notes 1.14 – June 3rd
FIFA Ultimate Team
Addressed the following issue:
- In some instances, players were still attempting to matchmake for Public Co-Op matches despite a match being found.
* In order to address this issue, voice communication has been disabled in FUT.
General, Audio, and Visual
Made the following change:
- Updated some kits and 2D portraits.
Addressed the following issues:
- [PS5, XSX|S, Stadia Only] A player could accept a Cross-play invitation from another blocked player if the invitation was sent before the block occurred.
- [PS5, XSX|S, Stadia Only] Blocking a friend through the Online Friendlies UI required the block to be performed two times in order for the blocked friend to no longer be seen.
Source: FIFA Forum