Square Enix and the responsible developers today released a new update for Final Fantasy XIV. Update 5.35 (8.52) was released on October 13th during maintenance work.
The Finalf Fantasy XIV Update 8.52 is now available for download for all platforms. The patch includes new side quests, new districts and a lot more. In addition, some adjustments are made and errors are fixed.
FFXIV Update 8.52 Patch Notes
The list of new quests, general new content and bug fixes is really long. Therefore we only show you the bug fixes here. If you want to read the full patch notes, you can find the link below.
- The following issues have been addressed:
- An issue in the instanced dungeon the Heroes’ Gauntlet wherein players were unable to progress under certain conditions.
- An issue when undertaking the battlecraft levequest “Necrologos: Olidious Separation” wherein the items required for progression did not appear in the correct location, preventing completion.
- An issue wherein executing the astrologian action Horoscope while multiple stacks of Horoscope Helios were applied would remove the Horoscope Helios effect from another player.
- An issue when viewing the Crafting Log wherein using the “Search for Item by Crafting Method” subcommand causes the interface to function improperly.
- An issue wherein the total sum of attributes for Crystarium gear was lower than that of other gear with the same item level.
- An issue wherein the items Doctore’s Buckler, Qarn Kite Shield, and Conquistador Plate Belt could not be desynthesized.
- An issue wherein players did not receive the achievement “Out of the Dark” after using the items Tales of Adventure: A Realm Reborn, Tales of Adventure: Heavensward, or Tales of Adventure: Stormblood.
* Players who have already used one of the aforementioned items will receive the achievement after maintenance for Patch 5.35.