Ubisoft released For Honor Update 2.10.0. We have the full patch notes for you, for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
One of the improvements concerned the new Out of Stamina logic. Now, when Out of Stamina, Stamina will not be further drained through any means. Instead, Stamina regeneration will be paused.
For Honor Update 2.10 Patch Notes
New Out of Stamina Logic
Developer comments: When Out of Stamina, Stamina will not be further drained through any means. Attacking, getting Parried, getting hit with moves depleting Stamina, etc. will now have no effect other than pausing your Stamina regeneration if the move had this property before.
Coupled with this change, the following moves that use to set the opponent’s Stamina to 20 will now deal set Stamina damage:
- Stunning Tap now deals 30 Stamina damage
- Follow-up knee hit when knocked into wall now does 40 Stamina damage
- Side Light Attack Finishers now deal 80 Stamina damage
- Knocking an opponent into a wall during Crashing Charge now deals 60 Stamina damage.
- Top Heavy Attack now deals 50 Stamina damage
- 2nd Top Heavy Attack in Chain now deals 60 Stamina damage
- Top Heavy Finisher now deals 80 Stamina damage
- Blind Justice now deals 15 Stamina damage
- Light Riposte now deals 15 Stamina damage
- Stunning Tap now does 15 damage (was 18)
- Stunning Tap’s Attack indicator is not shown for 0-100ms to prevent flicker
- Back Dodge no longer branches to Guard Break
- Side Dodge no longer branches to Guard Break
Developer comments: For Stunning Tap, we saw that the move is working properly for opening up opponents, so we decided to tune down the move a bit on the reward side. We also fixed an issue with the indicator that was not updating the Raider’s Stance for the first 100ms. With this change we ensure that the move acts the same as before (Displaying 400ms indicator on a 500ms move), but we prevent issues where the player would see a Stance Flicker.
Removing the Side and Back Dodge to Guard Break from the Raider’s moves was something we wanted to do when we released the improvement, but we needed to see if the character was good enough at opening up their opponents. This move also allowed the Raider to protect their dodge from Guard Break attempts on reaction, which is something we don’t want to happen.
- Front Throw distance reduced by 1.0m and reduced animation length by 200ms
- Left Throw distance reduced by 1.75m and reduced animation length by 200ms
- Right Throw distance reduced by 1.75m and reduced animation length by 200ms
- Back Throw distance reduced by 0.5m
- Crashing Charge distance reduced by 1.0m and reduced animation length by 200ms
Developer comments: The Warlord’s throw distance previously allowed fairly easy access to ledging or wall-spatting opponents in all directions. By slightly reducing how far and how long the throw can go, we’ll slightly reduce its efficiency – while still allowing Warlord’s throws to be dangerous.
- Front Throw reduced 0.50m
- Left Throw reduced 0.75m
- Right Throw reduced 1.00m
- Back Throw reduced 1.50m
Developer comments: The Shaman’s throw distance was very high in all directions. This will reduce her efficiency when ledging or wall-splatting opponents in all directions, while still allowing her to connect to her throw follow-ups.
- Added an extra chance of getting Battle Outfits, Ornaments and Embossing’s from completing Weekly Arcade Quests
Developer comments: Before the update, these items would only drop from Weekly Arcade Quests if the players looted all effects. With the introduction of new items in this pool, we want to provide other ways to access this content.
- Rank penalties are now listed in the Ranking update screen.
- Emblems can be displayed on more armor parts.
- The Characters’ team has revised their rules and regulations for the Color Swatches. We are allowing more Neutral colors to be used as either Attacker or Defender Color Swatches.
- [Bug Fix] Partially fixed an issue that caused the players to receive the message “Requirements not Met” or “Leader not ready” when trying to matchmake from the World Map.
Developer comments: As we are narrowing down on a proper fix, we have identified ways to consolidate and optimize some related game flows in the hope that those changes fix or, at least, reduce the occurrences of that issue. We’ve also modified the way we track said issue to help us better identify its cause in the future and apply the proper fix.
- [Bug Fix] Reduced occurrence of an issue that caused some players to sometime notice that their Revenge is not building up in situations where it should.
Developer comments: We found one instance of this issue but we know there are still issues with Revenge gains, we are already working on a more global solution to make sure that Revenge gains are consistent in all situations. It will be released in a future major update.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed a regression that caused the Side Deflects to be very hard to perform. This has been corrected and Side Dodges should behave in the same way they were before this bug was introduced in S9TU2.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused a damage multiplier to be applied when hitting a Hero that is exiting a ladder.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that was allowing a drop attack to be successful even if the Hero was killed during the drop attack.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Raider’s “Stampede Charge” to not be completely interrupted by the Shaman’s “Predator’s Mercy”.
- [Bug Fix] Removed the pink charged visual effect from Heavy Starters since it conflicted with the Uninterruptible Stance visual effect.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue with Shinobi being unable to cancel his second Dodge into Attack if the player queued a stance change right before the Dodge.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that allowed players to drop more than one Trap Feat of each kind if the first Trap is placed while using a Feat Boost.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Hitokiri’s “Deliverance” to become permanently active if a Feat Boost expires during an execution.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Tiandi’s “Doom Banner” to disappear if the player placing it is killed. It is now consistent with all other Heroes who have this feat.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the “Rally Call” feat to not work properly when the Heroes’ Health is under 25%.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused “Staggering Blow” to not work properly with Out-of-Lock Heavy Attacks, Zone Attacks and half-charged Heavy Attacks.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that allowed the players to fall out of world on the stairs in Capture Zone C.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that allowed the players to reach an inaccessible area by dropping from a Zip Line at the right moment.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Bots to be unable to perform Deflects if the player performed Side Chain Attacks.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Lawbringer’s “Make Way” to not be displayed as Unblockable in the Move Set.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Raider’s “Raider Storm” to not be displayed as Unblockable in the Move Set.
- [Adjustment] You can now select the phase in which you want to start the match when playing Breach from Custom Match.
- [Adjustment] Changed the description of the “Honor and Unity” Ornament to better reflect the reason why this Ornament is awarded.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the description of the “Number One” Signature to be missing.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused “Soul Eater” to be missing part of its audio when applied on Hitokiri’s Executions.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Raider’s “Woodcutter” Signature to clip with other Heroes in the Victory screen.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Winter Masks, “Northern Dragon” and “Iced Buffalo”, to sometimes have graphical issues.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Black Prior’s “Severe Sentence” to be offset when performed on the back of opponents.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the “I Bring War” Effect to clip with the Nobushi’s helms.