The fourth week of third season in Fortnite is coming! The new Battle Pass challenges of Season 3 Week 4 are going live tomorrow on July 9. Fortnite just got his last update (Patch Notes 2.76 – Update 13.20) with map changes, cosmetics and already mentioned new challenges. Check out also the Summer Splash 2020 event.
You wanna rank up faster? Completing week challenges is the way to go. You’ll get 35,000 XP for each challenge and they are pretty easy to earn, thats a total of 280,000XP for all eight challenges. So it’s recommendation to all of you.
At the moment our information comes from a leak of the Dataminer, as soon as the challenges are active we will update this article.
Let’s get started and take a look on it.
All Fortnite Season 3 Week 4 challenges:
- Search Chests at Salty Springs (7)
- Eliminations at Holly Hedges (1)
- Collect Floating Rings at Pleasant Park (4)
- Complete a lap at Motorboat Mayhem (1)
- Land at Frenzy Farm and finish Top 25 (1)
- Collect Metal from Rickety Rig (200)
- Dance on camera for 10s at Sweaty Sands (10)
- Search Ammo Boxes at Steamy Stacks (7)
- Deal damage to opponents at The Authority (500)