The third week of third season in Fortnite is coming! The new Battle Pass challenges of Season 3 Week 3 are going live tomorrow on July 2nd. Fortnite just got his last update (Patch Notes 2.76 – Update 13.20) yesterday with map changes, cosmetics and already mentioned new challenges. Check out also the Summer Splash 2020 event.
You wanna rank up faster? Completing week challenges is the way to go. You’ll get 35,000 XP for each challenge and they are pretty easy to earn, thats a total of 280,000XP for all eight challenges. So it’s recommendation to all of you.
Let’s get started and take a look on it.
All Fortnite Season 3 Week 3 challenges:
- Search Chests or Ammo Boxes at Misty Meadows (x7)
- Eliminations at The Authority (x3)
- Collect Floating Rings at Lazy lake (x4)
- Dance on top of the Crane at Rickety Rig (x1)
- Deal damage from inside a cornfield at Frenzy Farm (x100)
- Destroy cars within 60 seconds of landing at Retail Row from the Battle Bus (x2)
- Land a Choppa at the bottom of Steamy Stacks (x1)
- Deal damage to opponents at Catty Corner (x200)
The week 3 challenges are not looking so hard, most of them are easy and self explained challenges but we will be releasing a quick step by step guide once the challenges have gone live.