Today, new Fortnite challenges are unlocked – Chapter 2 Week 6 in Season 1. We’ll show you what tasks await you!
The challenges of this week do not seem to be very difficult, finding chests, causing harm to enemies and then starting to search for the hidden “I” for the Alter-Ego mission.
There are no interesting places this week. Likewise, we do not have to find a place where we have to dance.
Fortnite Challenges – Hide and Seek in Week 6
- Land at Frenzy Farm, Slurpy Swamp and Sweaty Sands (0/3)
- Harvest 500 wood, 400 stone and 300 metal (0/3)
- Eliminations at Frenzy Farm or Sweaty Sands (0/3)
- Search chests at Pleasant Park or Lazy Lake (0/7)
- Consume Foraged Items (0/10)
- Deal damage to opponents with Pickaxes (0/100)
- Hit 5 consecutive weak points while harvesting materials (0/1)
- Hit Headshots (0/10)
- Visit Landmarks in a single match (0/5)
- Eliminations in different matches (0/5)
- Search the hidden ‘I’ found in the Hide and Seek Loading Screen