Epic Games has released a new update v13.30 for Fortnite. We have all the details for Chapter 2 Season 3 Patch on July 21st.
Fortnite Update 2.78 can now be downloaded. You have to download and install a total of around 2.8 GB. The size of the download may vary depending on the platform.
A secret challenge was added with today’s update: Coral Buddy: The Stone Age.
Fortnite Patch Notes 2.78 / Update 13.30
BUG FIXES IN CREATIVE – V13.30
- Fixed an issue where dropped items would remain in Featured Islands after players returned to the Hub and then came back in.
- Fixed an issue where a player could never respawn or spectate if the game started at the same time as they were respawning.
- Fixed an issue where the storm FX permanently remained on-screen when the storm circle finished outside of the minigame volume.
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- Fixed an issue which allowed players to place Player Spawns upside down, allowing them to spawn upside down.
- Fixed an issue where the Cannon could destroy structures on islands configured not to allow structure damage.
- Fixed an issue where the Air Strike consumable would not properly bombard the targeted location.
CREATIVE TOOLS + PHONE
- Fixed an issue where selecting multiple props removed them from their grid snap.
- Fixed an issue where setting an island snapshot could disable jumping and flight.
- Fixed an issue where the Trap device blueprints would flicker wildly while being placed.
- Fixed an issue where the props did not stay resized after being multi-selected.
- Fixed an issue where a device would be removed after selecting its copy from the Quick Bar when its maximum instances had been reached.
- Fixed an issue where asset icons were dark when copied from placed objects.
PREFABS & GALLERIES
- Fixed an issue where the red flower prop from Sweaty Sands Duplex had too much health.
- Fixed an issue where some walls from Sweaty Sands Wall Gallery A were giving the wrong harvested material.
- Fixed an issue where part of the fog machine didn’t render from certain perspectives.
- Fixed an issue with the Knepley’s Pawn sign collision.
- Fixed an issue where tire piles appeared abnormally large from a distance.
- Fixed an issue where the Yacht Prefab and Gallery pieces were missing proper textures.
- Fixed an issue where Arabic user-generated text was not displayed correctly on some devices.
- Fixed an issue where moving between adjacent Damage Volume devices resulted in no damage being taken.
- Fixed an issue where the Beacon setting on the Objective Device was not functional.
- Fixed an issue where Creatures and Sentries could not detect idle players.
- Fixed an issue where the Trigger Device setting Trigger by Items did not register who had thrown an item.
- Fixed an issue where the Baller cord would return, despite being attached, when reaching a certain distance.
Source: Epic Games