In a few days, the third week of Season 5 will begin with Fortnite Battle Royale, and the challenges have been revealed.
In the meantime it is no longer a special feature, in every week the Fortnite challenges are revealed early by leaks, previously it was always Dataminer which publish the challenges. This week, however, it’s the Twitter account Storm Fortnite Leaks, where the upcoming missions from Battle Royale shooter games have been released.
In most cases, the published challenges are right, but it should be considered with caution. We will see the official missions from week 3 when they go live. Shortly after the start of week 3 we will provide you with all necessary guides!
More news, solutions and cheats for "Fortnite" can be found on our overview page about the game.
Fortnite Week 3 - Season 5 Challenges Leak
- Deal damage to passenger vehicles (0/1000)
- Destroy specific targets (?/?)
- Use a Launchpad (0/1)
- Search Chests in Fatal Fields (0/7)
- Follow the treasure map in Flush Factory (0/1)
- Explosive eliminations (0/3)
- Eliminate Opponents in Haunted Hills (0/3)