Epic Games announced the next Fortnite update a few minutes ago. We have all server downtime information on May 7th.
Fortnite Update 2.70 has been announced on Twitter, the official patch version is expected to be 12.51, but this has not yet been confirmed.
Fortnite maintenance will begin on May 7th at 2 AM ET (0600 UTC), the servers will be offline for approximately 2 hours. So far there are no details about the update on Thursday, but there are some bugs that are likely to be fixed.
Fortnite Patch Notes preview
According to the Trello messages about Fortnite, the following bugs could be fixed with update 2.70:
- Framerate and resolution drops in v12.41
- Local Challenges not appearing when entering new area.
- "Block damage with a Kingsman" Challenge not tracking progress.
Save the World
- Surround Pound’s heavy attack may not deal damage to husks.
- Players may be swapped to their pickaxe when using an ability that’s on cooldown.
- Stormking Onslaught Projectiles are not functioning correctly.
- Players may become stuck in a previous Dungeons zone while their teammates are in the next one.
- Psylocke’s Pickaxe does not swing properly.
- Video playback disabled on Android.
- Extra Build buttons display Wall icons.
- Ping marker displays 0m.