Epic Games has released update 12.51 for Fortnite Battle Royale. Below you will find all information about this update on May 7th.
Fortnite Update 2.70 can now be downloaded and installed. You have to download 1,1 GB on the PS4, the size of the download may vary depending on the platform.
Fortnite Update 2.70 Patch Notes 12.51
- 12.50.1 – Stability fixes to improve Fortnite.
- Framerate and resolution drops in v12.41
- Local Challenges not appearing when entering new area.
- “Block damage with a Kingsman” Challenge not tracking progress.
Save the World
- Surround Pound’s heavy attack may not deal damage to husks.
- Players may be swapped to their pickaxe when using an ability that’s on cooldown.
- Stormking Onslaught Projectiles are not functioning correctly.
- Players may become stuck in a previous Dungeons zone while their teammates are in the next one.
- Psylocke’s Pickaxe does not swing properly.
- Video playback disabled on Android.
- Extra Build buttons display Wall icons.
- Ping marker displays 0m.