The challenges for Season 6 Week 5 in Fortnite are well known. Please note that the Challenges will be released on Thursday, October 25th. It may be that the list below is not complete, as soon as Epic has released the Challenges of the 5nd week to Season 6 we will complete this post accordingly.
All Challenges – Week 5 Season 6
- Record a speed of 25 or more in front of different radar signs (0/5)
- Jump through flaming hoops with a shopping kart or ATK (0/5)
- Deal damage with Tactical Shotguns to opponents (0/200)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Eliminate an opponent closer than 5m away (0/1)
- Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (0/500)
- Minigun eliminations (0/2)
- Deal damage with standard pistols to opponent (0/200)
Challenge 1 – Record a speed of 25 or more in front of different radar signs
There are more than 5 radars on the map, the video below shows the locations of all 7.
If you drive successfully over a speed of 27, you will see it on the screen. The radar will show you a number before you pass it, it must be over 27 for the challenge. The maximum speed you can reach is 26, so you have to drift to get over 27.
Secret Star - Find the hint!
The secret battlestar is hidden near Haunted Hills. Here we show you the exact location.