Update July 3rd: Unfortunately, NO update was released on July 2nd. Patch 2.77 was released today, July 3rd. Here you can find the patch notes.
Fortnite Update 13.20 was released yesterday, and Epic Games is announcing another update for tomorrow, July 3rd. We have all the details about server downtime and upcoming fixes.
Thursday 2nd July will not only start week 3 in Fortnite Season 3, there will also be a short server downtime to release Fortnite Update 2.77 (PS4 version). Epic Games announced this on Twitter a few minutes ago.
When do Fortnite servers go offline? The servers will be turned off around 06:00 UTC on July 2nd.
When are the servers online again? Epic has not mentioned any information about downtime. As a rule, the maintenance work should be completed in 1 to 2 hours.
Fortnite Patch Notes 13.20.1 / Update 2.77
Epic Games has not released any patch notes for tomorrow’s update. However, there are some bugs from Update 13.20 that may be fixed:
- Missing styles for the Specialist Pickaxe and Arroyo Pack Back Bling.
- Rage Emote fire effect remaining on/near players.
- Emotes playing over Main Stage music in Party Royale.
- Sandstorm Outfit missing hair.
- Fall damage from Ziplines when landing in shallow water.
- Epic & Legendary SMGs sometimes cannot be Sidegraded.
- Damaging Marauders counting towards Storm Surge.
- Chug Splash does not heal when thrown inside of a bush.
- Supply Drops may sometimes push loot under the map.
Save the World
- Storm King’s AOE attack leaves the map covered in a bright pink texture.
- Softlock/loss in UI functionality when opening Llama in Llama Shop.
- Lobber projectiles may damage players or objectives near a wall.
- Changing between Build and Combat mode while holding down the fire button.
As soon as Fortnite Update 2.77 / 13.20.1 has been released, we will provide you with the official patch notes.