We have all new Limited Time Missions added to Fortnite Battle Royale today. The rewards for completing the challenges are also known.
Epic has equipped Fortnite Battle Royale in Season X with Limited Time Missions. The first temporary missions will begin today. These missions have replaced daily challenges and a new mission is unlocked daily.
In Fortnite Update 10.00, data miners were able to find the newly added files. Below are all shootings at Sunset (Shootout at Sundown) challenges.
Shootout at Sundown Challenges
- Place Top 10 in Solo or Duo Matches (2)
- Pistol Eliminations (2)
- Search Ammo Boxes at Tilted or Junk Junction (7)
- Deal damage to descending Supply Drops (200)
- Pick up an item of each rarity (1)
- Land at Tilted or Fatal Fields in different matches (3)
- Deal damage with Assault Rifles to opponents (500)
- 1 objective completed – 10 Battle Stars
- 2 objectives completed – 500 XP
- 3 objectives completed – Shootout at Sundown Loading Screen
- 4 objectives completed – 10 Battle Stars
- 5 objectives completed – 1,000 XP
- 6 objectives completed – 10 Battle Stars
- 7 (All) objectives completed – 2,000 XP
Shootout at Sundown Loading Screen