Epic Games has announced a new update for Fortnite, Update 11.01 will be released in a few hours.
As Epic Games announced via Twitter, Fortnite Update 11.01 will be released on October 22 at 4 AM ET (0800 UTC).. It will bring new content to the PVE mode Save the world, also some bugs in the game to be fixed.
At the moment it is not clear if it will be a pure server update or if we also need to download a patch which will be Fortnite Update 2.41 on the PS4.
Whether there will be a server downtime is currently not confirmed, but there are first hints about the content of the update 11:01.
Fortnite v11.01 early patch notes
- Gift wrap missing for gifted Battle Pass.
- Daily Punchcard remaining on-screen.
- Issues with “Get an elimination from 60m or further” Open Water Challenge.
- “Ready Up” button not appearing in Squads matches until entire party is eliminated.
- Unable to use swap-to item when character is backed up against camera.
- Explosive objects don’t have a Visual Sound Effect indicator.
- Pickaxing player-built structures falsely indicates that it gives materials.
- DBNO teammates cannot be revived or picked up if they’re in contact with corn stalks.
- Editing a style in the Locker after making an Item Shop purchase may cause controller controls to lock.
- Players with “Auto Pick Up Weapon” enabled can automatically pick up the Bandage Bazooka even if only one inventory slot is available.
As soon as Epic releases the official patch notes for update 11.01, we will provide them for you!