Epic Games has released a update v13.00 for Fortnite. We have all the details for Chapter 2 Season 3 Patch on June 17th.
Fortnite Update 2.73 can now be downloaded. You have to download and install a total of around 8 GB. The size of the download may vary depending on the platform.
This update changes the map, the island is flooded and there are new areas to explore.
Fortnite Patch Notes 2.73
WHAT’S NEW IN CREATIVE – V13.00
- Fixed an issue, on the XL Mountain Island, where a pine tree was floating above the terrain
- Fixed an issue where islands using the matchmaking portals were underwater
- Fixed an issue where My Island settings were missing
- Fixed an issue where player names and location setting was not functioning
- Fixed an issue where players could respawn in games that do not allow respawning while in game.
- Fixed an issue where overlapping sequencers set to infinite loop and activate on game start prevented games from loading correctly.
- Fixed an issue where water texture failed to appear around the island on mobile.
- Fixed an issue where crash occur when players try to get into a featured island match using a matchmaking portal.
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- Fixed an issue where Stink Bombs would show a golden orb when thrown by players using the Midas outfit.
- Fixed an issue where the Cozy Campfire would leave an invisible collision when a player leaves and rejoins the same island.
- Fixed an issue where cancelling an object placement using the phone tool could break cut functionalities with the phone.
- Fixed an issue where the Pressure Plant Station was displaying outside of the boundary line preview.
PREFABS & GALLERIES
- Fixed an issue where some of the Jungle Temple walls were showing up with a gray material.
- Fixed an issue where Craggy Cliffs prefabs and galleries were not fully loading.
- Fixed an issue where the grass floor pieces were appearing as pink or purple.
UI + SOCIAL
- Fixed an issue where the Giant Robot Prefab & Gallery icons were not showing the correct image.