Epic Games released a new Fortnite update a few minutes ago. We have all relevant information about this game update on September 23.
The Fortnite Update 2.87 can now be downloaded and installed. On the Playstation 4 you have to download 2,7 GB, The size may vary depending on the platform.
New Secret Mission: The Lair Secret Challenge Guide – Trap Locations.
Wolverine Boss Guide
Fortnite Patch Notes 2.87 / 14.20
The patch notes have not yet been released by Epic. Here’s what we found on Trello:
New Boss: Wolverine
Confront Weapon X deep in Weeping Woods, take him out and shred through your opponents with the Wolverine’s Claws mythic power. Like other bosses on the map, he won’t go down without a fight. Let us know what you think!
Earn points by capturing and holding outposts in a new Marvel-themed game mode. During your Island domination, you’ll start with a random primary superpower and see comets in the sky dropping more powers of all types to build your perfect loadout.
BTS in Party Royale
BTS will premiere a special dynamite video 9/25 @ 8 PM ET. Keep eyes on our announcement blog for the latest news for content creators. See you there.
Fortnite Turns Three
Special birthday-themed plans are lined up this weekend to celebrate Fortnite’s third birthday. More challenges to earn XP, new rewards, and cake.
Llama-Rama Starts September 26
Play Rocket League to unlock items for both Rocket League and Fortnite. And watch Slushii on the Main Stage celebrating Llama-Rama on 9/26 @ 5 PM ET in Party Royale.
- Fixed an issue where placing a map marker cancels movement.
- Fixed an issue where replays not saving on PlayStation 4.
- Addressed a bug where fishing Spots can disappear on PC with Effects set to Low.
- Addressed a bug where heroes Park and Ghost House don’t count as Discovered Locations after discovering them.
- Fixed an issue where grass is not removed when placing objects on the ground.
- Addressed a bug where some players not granted items after first round in some team games.
Save The World
- Fortnite 2.87 fixed an issue where redline Ramirez’s Commander Perk doesn’t work properly with charged Sniper Rifles.
- Inconsistent Fishing Spot visibility on Nintendo Switch and Android.