The responsible developers of Forza Horizon 4 have completed and released a new update today. We have all information about the patch on June 15th.
The Forza Horizon 4 Update 1.42 can now be downloaded and installed. The update includes 7 new achievements and bug fixes.
Forza Horizon 4 Patch Notes 1.421
- PC: 1.421.937.2
- Xbox: 1.421.937.0
This update includes 7 new Achievements worth 200GS as a part of Microsoft’s giving campaign.
- In the month of June, players will get the chance to Play, Earn and Donate with Forza Horizon 4, Forza Motorsport 7, and Forza Street.
- Beginning June 1st, visit the Xbox One Rewards app to activate your Forza bonus punch card. Then, jump into FH4, FM7, or Forza Street to score bonus Microsoft reward points when you unlock up to three achievements.
- Once you’ve unlocked three achievements, return to the Rewards punch card, and donate those points to your choice of several charities. Microsoft will match donations all month long.* (US ONLY)
- Visit http://aka.ms/forzatogether for more details.
SHOWCASE REMIX – MORNING RUSH
Crowded, noisy stations. Cold winds and bad coffee. Grumpy commuters packed into a standing-room-only metal tube for HOURS on end. With all of this, why would you take the train anywhere? Instead, give Isha’s Taxis a call. We’ll come right to your door, and we’ll get you where you need to go faster than ANY train. Don’t believe us? We’ll prove it!
- Fixed an issue with the 2019 McLaren 720s Spider where the brake lights were not moving along with the rear wing
- Fixed an inconsistency in the behavior of an aftermarker hood on the Bentley Continental GT Speed Forza Edition and Standard Edition
- Fixed a minor graphical error on the Ultima Evolution Coupe 1020
- Fixed an issue with the tail light illumination on the Toyota Supra 2.0 GT
- Various Stability Improvements
Source: Forza support