Playground Games today released a new update for Forza Horizon 4. The patch from August 26th includes, among other things, new vehicles and Changes to Ranked Adventure.
The Forza Horizon 4 Update 1.432.823 is now available for download for Xbox One and PC.
Forza Horizon 4 Patch Notes 1.432.823
- PC: 1.432.823.2
- Xbox: 1.432.823.0
New Car Packs
We have added two car packs in Series 26 – the British Sports Car Pack and the Any Terrain Car Pack. Both contain cars that are currently only available to Car Pass owners. These packs can be purchased from the Marketplace tab on the Pause Menu, or through the Xbox or Microsoft Store. Note – Car Pass owners will already own the cars listed in these packs.
The British Sports Car Pack
Get behind the wheel of some of the most iconic British Sports Cars at Horizon! This pack features both old and new classics from some of Britain’s biggest manufacturers, and includes:
- 1962 Triumph TR3B
- 1970 Triumph TR6 PI
- 2018 TVR Griffith
- 1938 MG TA Midget
- 2004 Vauxhall VX220 Turbo
- 2018 Aston Martin Vantage
Any Terrain Car Pack
Become one with the mud with the Forza Horizon 4 Any Terrain Car Pack! This car pack is packed full of some of the best Rally Cars, UTVs and SUVs, all purpose-built for taking on adventurous off-road terrain.
- 2018 Can-Am Maverick X RS Turbo R
- 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio
- 1991 Hoonigan GYMKHANA 10 Ford Escort Cosworth Group A
- 1985 Porsche #185 959 Prodrive Rally Raid
- 2016 Honda Civic Coupe GRC
Changes to Ranked Adventure
We have made two changes to Ranked Adventure, both aimed around getting into the fun a lot quicker.
- Matchmaking times have been reduced for all Quickplay and Ranked Adventures.
- Players now only need to complete 1 Online Adventure to qualify for any Ranked Adventure.
Changes to Garage Size
The Garage Size limit has been increased to 1000. This is a 250 increase from the previous limit.
Changes to Car Reset
The Car Reset timer is now more lenient, giving players a better chance to recover if their car flips out of control.
Pillar of Autumn
- A remix of our Halo Showcase Experience, challenging you to drive the Warthog in an autumnal rainstorm. Have you got what it takes to outrun the Covenant once more, Chief? As per usual, you must have completed the regular showcase before the remixed version is unlocked.
Supersonic vs. Superfast
- The returning Showcase Remix ‘Supersonic vs Superfast’ features the Horizon Delta-Wing and the Ferrari 812 Superfast. Complete the original Delta-Wing Showcase in order to unlock this Remix.
Cross Platform Fixes
- Gauges in the Lamborghini Urus 2019 whilst in Cockpit view now show 8th gear, matching the HUD display of the game.
- Photo Challenges can be now be completed whilst in a race event.
Source: Forza Motorsport