Forza Horizon 4 has received a new update, Update 12 is now available for download.
The update includes a new barn find car, a pair of new showcase remix events, and more quality of life features and fixes. The complete patch notes for this update can be found below.
Forza Horizon 4 Update 12 Patch Notes
New Showcase Remix – Assault on the Control Room
The Halo Experience Showcase returns from Series 7 in this remix! Don’t miss this opportunity to re-run the UNSC Fleetcom training exercise in the winter season, as it counts towards your Star Card progress as a Racing Superstar.
New Showcase Remix – Superfast vs. Supersonic
A brand-new remix of the Delta-Wing Showcase, this time featuring the highly-coveted 2017 Ferrari 812 Superfast going head-to-head against the infamous jet pilot on a balmy spring morning. Remember: You need to complete the regular version of the Showcase first to unlock the remixed version.
LEGO Speed Champions Barn Find
Good news, the instructions for a new barn find have been uncovered and (spoiler alert!) that new barn find car is the Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0.
In addition to the above, Series 12 introduces some important improvements to the game, including:
· Fixed an issue with the stat for number of cars in garage not updating correctly after a wheelspin
· Fixed an issue with players not being awarded credits at the end of a game of Infected
· Fixed an intermittent issue with player Ghosts not driving in Class Based Rivals
· Fixed an issue where players were not automatically entering a PvP event after creating one
· Fixed an issue with the stat for Trial Championships entered not being updated correctly
· Fixed an issue with Seasonal Trailblazers having the wrong map icon
· Fixed an issue where players were able to drive under water in certain conditions
· Various stability and performance improvements
Series 12 Reward Cars
As always, the events across the four seasons of Series 12 will bring plenty of reward cars to collect and enjoy. Four of the cars are new, including two Aston Martin models (the 2019 DBS Superleggera and the 2017 Vanquish Zagato Coupé) and a pair of Volkswagens, including the 1967 Karmann Ghia and the 1967 Type 3 “Notchback” 1600L.
The Series Reward cars are the Mosler MT900S (80% completion) and the Cadillac Escalade (50% completion). Here’s a look at each of the Season reward cars for Series 12:
Jeep Cherokee (50% completion)
Mercedes-Benz 280 SL (80% completion)
Volkswagen Karmann Ghia (50% completion)
Ford Crown Victoria (80% completion)
2019 Aston DBS Superleggera (50% completion)
Maserati Levante (80% completion)
2017 Aston Martin Vanquish (50% completion)
1999 Lotus Elise (80% completion)
Season Event – Racing Through the Years
Series 12 will also feature a series of themed racing events dubbed “Racing Through the Years,” focusing on cars from different decades, with a new race each season. Here’s the reward cars you can win during these weekly events:
Summer — Racing Through the Years – 1950s
Reward Car: Plymouth Fury
Autumn – Racing Through the Years – 1960s
Reward Car: Volkswagen Type 3 1600L
Winter — Racing Through the Years – 1970s
Reward Car: Porsche 914/6
Spring Racing Through the Years – 1980s
Reward Car: 1988 BMW M5 Forza Edition