Gun Media has released Update 1.35 for Friday The 13th The Game, the patch is available for download. We have the complete patch notes for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
This update resolves issues that have occurred after the most recent changes to the interaction system. It has been changed in the last major patch to prevent the consoles from getting to places that are not normally accessible to them. This led to a whole series of other problems, which have now been fixed with Update 1.35.
Friday The 13th Patch Notes 1.35 – Update vom 13. August
- FIXED – Various issues with cooldown speed and timings for Jason’s Abilities (Shift, Sense, etc).
- Cooldown for Abilities was drastically shortened.
- Unlock timings for Abilities were off, and Abilities would unlock too closely together.
- FIXED – Counselor Animation Interrupt
- Counselors were able to interrupt animations with key/button presses such as Combat Stance, and similar.
- This resulted in unintended behavior with counselors jumping from windows etc.