miHoYo presented the upcoming patch 2.0 for Genshin Impact in a live stream. The expansion is called “The Immovable God and the Eternal Euthymia” and will be released soon, later this month. With him finally comes the new Inazuma region.
It’s going to be a huge update that fans have been waiting for. In addition to content, it has a significant new feature: cross-saves on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, PC, Android and iOS. Fans can finally switch between cell phones and consoles.
Genshin Impact – The Immovable God and the Eternal Euthymia
What are the highlights of the update?
- The new Inazuma region will be unlocked
- Chapter 2 Acts 1 and 2 of the story will be released with the new patch
- There are a total of 3 new characters – Ayaka (5 stars), Yoimiya (5 stars) and Sayu (4 stars)
- A new set of craftable weapons is introduced
- There will be 2 new weapon banners
- A new artifact from the Inazuma region is being released
- A farming system for the Housing introduced
- New events are coming that should keep you busy for weeks
When does the patch come out? Patch 2.0 will be released on July 21st. The update comes at the same time for PC, PS4, PS5, Android and iOS.