Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint gets a first patch for the release, we have all the information for Day One Update 1.01.
Ghost Recon Breakpoint Update 1.01 is now available for download for PS4, Xbox One and PC. Once you have purchased and inserted the disc version, Patch 1.01 will be downloaded.
Ubisoft has not just released the latest patch notes, it was also announced that Ghost Recon Breakpoint Update 1.02 will be released on October 15th.
Ghost Recon Breakpoint Update 1.01 Patch Notes
TITLE UPDATE 1.0.1 DOWNLOAD
Downloading Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint on PlayStation®4 system, Xbox One, or Windows PC after the release of the Day 1 Patch will result in a single larger download.
Important: If you purchased a physical copy of the game, you will need to download the patch before playing.
Title Update 1.0.1 also comes with a whole host of improvements and fixes:
- Polished aim assist.
- Improved performances and optimizations.
- Improvements to online flows.
- Improved game stability.
- Improved voice chat and text chat.
- Improvements made to some menus for better understanding.
- Improved gun sounds.
- Polished matchmaking stability.
- Polished Elimination and Sabotage game modes.
- Fixed a number of flow issues (i.e. infinite loading, online errors).
- Fixed an issue where the mark would remain on a player longer than intended.
- Fixed and issue where some Milestones were not completed as intended.
- Fixed a UI issue with the end match screen page.
- Improved enemy AI detection.
CLASS, ITEMS, AND MAG DEBUGGING:
- Tweaked item spawns and loot placement on maps.
- Tweaked and improved some weapon balance.
- Fixed issues where players would get stuck in the world or fall under the map.
- Fixed issues where players would have character freeze or get stuck after specific actions.