Ubisoft has released the patch notes for the first Ghost Recon Breakpoint, we have all the information about the Day One Patch.
Ghost Recon Breakpoint Update 1.01 is ready for download as soon as you insert your disc version. Customers of the digital version may not have to download this update separately.
Have you seen the PS4 trophies for Open World Shooter? Here are our trophies and achievements guide.
Ghost Recon Breakpoint Patch Notes 1.01
- Polished aim assist.
- Improved performances and optimizations.
- Improvements to online flows.
- Improved game stability.
- Improved voice chat and text chat.
- Improvements made to some menus for better understanding.
- Improved gun sounds.
- Polished matchmaking stability.
- Polished Elimination and Sabotage game modes.
- Fixed a number of flow issues (i.e. infinite loading, online errors).
- Fixed an issue where the mark would remain on a player longer than intended.
- Fixed and issue where some Milestones were not completed as intended.
- Fixed a UI issue with the end match screen page.
- Improved enemy AI detection.
CLASS, ITEMS, AND MAG DEBUGGING:
- Tweaked item spawns and loot placement on maps.
- Tweaked and improved some weapon balance.
- Fixed issues where players would get stuck in the world or fall under the map.
- Fixed issues where players would have character freeze or get stuck after specific actions.