Ghost Recon Wildlands Update 1.29 has been released, the Mercenaries Update will be the last major update and we have all the information.
There are a number of new content and bug fixes, including the addition of the new game mode Free for all. Below you will find the complete patch notes, All information about the Mercenaries Update, the new content and features can be found on the official website of Ubisoft.
Those who try out the experimental game mode will get the “Lone Wolf” outfit for their own collection as a reward from Ubisoft. The players only have to complete one round in Mercenaries. As of tomorrow, Thursday, July 18, the mode will be playable in Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands.
Ghost Recon Wildlands Patch Notes 1.29
BUG FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- (PVP) Sapper mines will now blink while activating, similar to the Trapper.
- (PVP) Fixed exploits in the Dust Town, Lithium Mine, Zinc Mine, and Institute maps.
- (GUERILLA MODE) Fixed an issue in Guerrilla Mode where players would be rewarded with more Prestige Credits than intended.
- (GUERILLA MODE) Fixed an issue in Guerrilla Mode where a player would respawn in their “dead” animation when the revive is interrupted by the respawn mechanic.
- (PVE) Fixed an issue where the player would not receive Carzita’s briefing video when entering Agua Verde.
- (PVE) Fixed an issue where Nomad would walk instead of crouching or crawling after picking up a dropped weapon.
- (PVE) Fixed a visual issue in the Itacua province.