The Sony Santa Monica Studio today released a brand new update for God of War 2018. With the patch 1.30 the game is finally added the new New Game+ Mode, in addition there are also some new features in the main game.
The download size of this new God of War update is about 870 MB. It will update the game to version 1.30, which is a big jump from the last numbered update version 1.24. The patch notes can be read below.
Need more information or solutions for God of War 2018?
Here you can find everything about the game.
God of War – Patch Notes 1.30
- Relive the adventure of Kratos and Atreus, while keeping all of your earned equipment and abilities. Start a new game with all of your armors, talismans, enchantments, Runic Attacks, skills, and yes, even weapons. [NG+ ONLY]
- God Of War 4 update 1.30 added New Game + mode for everyone! Upon starting a NG+ game, you will be able to select your desired difficulty – no matter which difficulty you picked for your previous playthrough. Enemies will be levelled up accordingly, so choose the amount of challenge which suits you best. [NG+ ONLY]
- Explore new customization options with more powerful versions of existing armors, talismans and enchantments. Collect ‘Skap Slag’, a new resource used by our blacksmithing duo to craft ‘Perfect’ rarity level gear. [NG+ ONLY]
- Forge a handful of new armor sets for both Kratos and Atreus, including some with exciting brand new gameplay abilities such as a chest piece, which creates massive explosions whenever Health or Rage stones are stomped on with God Of War 4 1.30. [NG+ ONLY]
- Push the boundaries of combat by converting certain talismans and armor sets into enchantments, creating combinations which are not possible in a standard playthrough with God Of War 4 update 1.30. [NG+ ONLY]
- Enemies can now turn elite even on “Give Me a Challenge+” difficulty. Add a new dimension to combat, even if you don’t want the ultimate challenge on “Give Me God of War+”. [NG+ ONLY]
- Some enemies have new behaviors and attack patterns. Maybe you should see how you hold up against the Valkyries this time around? [NG+ ONLY]
- Test your skills on timed Realm Tears. Running away won’t help you against Hel-Vikens and Revenants (once you open a rift) anymore with God Of War 4 version 1.30. [NG+ ONLY]
- Receive a brand new shield skin when starting a game on NG+. Unlock an additional one by completing NG+ on “Give Me God of War+” difficulty. [NG+ ONLY]
- Repeat the New Game Plus experience as much as you’d like by starting another NG+ game from one you’ve just completed. [NG+ ONLY]
- Switch out your armor pieces as much as you like without worrying. Easily transfer all enchantments from one piece of gear to another in the menu with the push of a button with God Of War 4 patch 1.30.
- Many bug fixes and quality of life improvements, such as ensuring that Parry Attacks keep Kratos safe at all times, improving the Wrath of the Frost Ancient Runic Attack, fixing inconsistencies with how enemy attacks can be parried, and much more added woth God Of War 4 version 1.30.
- God Of War 4 1.30 added various stability and performance improvements.
Engage the story the way you want to. Skip cinematics as you please on both standard and NG+ playthroughs by completing the story at least once. Experience the scenes again to catch secrets you might have missed, or simply jump right back into the action.