The new gameplay video of Godfall is showing scenes from the PS5 version. The battle system of the next-gen title moves into the focus of the presentation.
The scenes will be presented by Keith Lee, who is the Game Director from developer Counterplay Games and he played a key role in the development of Godfall. The various weapon classes are the focus of the gameplay trailer, the controls and the fight against a boss of the phalanxes. According to the description, the material is coming directly from the PS5 dev kit. Godfall will be launched by end of this year.
Here is a little Overview from what you can expect in Godfall
- Adventure across exotic vistas, from the above-ground reefs of the Water Realm to the subterranean crimson forests of the Earth Realm
- Master all five weapon classes, each with unique playstyles and a variety of longswords, polearms, warhammers, greatswords, and dual blades
- Level up, learn new skills, and uncover legendary weapons with devastating effects on the battlefield
- Unlock 12 Valorplates: Divine, Zodiac-inspired suits of armor that empower you to shred every enemy between you and Macros
- Test your skills in the Tower of Trials and challenge yourself against the toughest foes and earn top-tier loot
- Fight solo, or alongside friends with three-player PvE online co-op play
Godfall – Gameplay Walkthrough | PS5
Source Epic Games