Counterplay Games today released an update for the PS5 and PC versions of Godfall. Below are the full patch notes for this November 15th update.
The Godfall Update 2.0.93 (1.000.003) is now available for download. The file size is currently unknown to us.
Godfall Patch Notes 2.0.93 / 1.000.003
General – All Platforms
- Solved a reported crash when players received announcements while respawning
- Addressed areas around chests that were causing some players to get stuck
- Adjusted drain ability to be used without the weapon art skill
- Solved an issue that was preventing player respawns in multiplayer
- Solved for enemies becoming unresponsive after a player respawned
- The respawn counter no longer resets after each trial in Tower of Trials
- Fixed “ON” and “OFF” options in the settings menu that were displaying incorrectly in some languages
- Solved a reported crash from occurring when launching with certain languages
- (2.0.93) Resolved an issue on PC where some players were seeing a black screen when loading into a multiplayer match.
PlayStation 5 Only
- Solved an issue that would revert the localized text to English when settings were modified