Today Patch 1.21 for Gran Turismo Sport has been released. Several bugs were fixed with the PS4 patch, among other things graphics of the steering wheel could not work when the Audi R8 4.2 FSI R tronic ’07 was driven with the cockpit view.
The update is ready for download and includes almost 200 megabytes.
More news and guides to the game can be found on our topic page.
Patch Notes 1.21 – GT Sport
- A video digest of the “Gran Turismo World Tour” will now play upon start-up.
- Gran Turismo Sport 1.21 patch has added a slideshow of the “Gran Turismo World Tour”. Pressing the triangle button will take you to the Brand Central’s “Channel” section.
- The height of the cockpit view in the Nissan R92CP ’92 has been adjusted with Gran Turismo Sport patch 1.21.
- Fixed an issue wherein the graphics for the steering wheel would get corrupted while driving the Audi R8 4.2 FSI R tronic ’07 using the cockpit view.
Other fixes in Gran Turismo Sport 1.21
- Added fixes for various crashing issues.
- Gran Turismo Sport version 1.21 includes stability improvements.