Today Patch 1.23 has been released for Gran Turismo Sport. The update is ready for download and covers almost 3.50 gigabytes.
Among other things, the update includes the new Saint-Croix Circuit, new customization options for racing suits and helmets, the ability to integrate the racing avatar in Scapes Photo mode, and more. In addition, eight new vehicles have been integrated into the game.
More news and guides to the game can be found on our topic page.
GT Sport Patch Notes 1.23
1. Eight new models, including the Mercedes F1 and Mazda 787B, will join the GT lineup.
- Mercedes AMG F1 W08 EQ Power+ 2017 (Gr.X)
- Mazda 787B ’91 (Gr.1)
- Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car (Gr.3)
- Ferrari 250 GTO CN.3729GT ’62 (Gr.X)
- Honda S660 ’15 (N100)
- Honda Beat ’91 (N100)
- Daihatsu Copen Active Top ’02 (N100)
2. Take on a scenic new race track, the “Circuit de Sainte-Croix,” that boasts six geometric layouts.
3. A new option allows you to purchase cars from the PlayStation Store.
4. You will now be able to apply decals to Racing Suits and Helmets.
5. The following three events will be added to the “GT League:”
- Lightweight K Cup (Beginner League): This is a race for compact cars available only in Japan, powered by 660-cc displacement engines.
- Nostalgic Car Festival (Amateur League): Bask in the beautiful design and sensuous sounds of famed cars from a bygone era.
- Mercedes AMG Grand Prix (Professional League): This one-make event features the F1 W08 EQ Power+, which led Lewis Hamilton to his series victory in 2017.
Also, new Rounds have been added to the following events: F150 Raptor Survival (Beginner League), 4WD Challenge (Amateur League), Vision Gran Turismo Trophy+ (Professional League) and Porsche Cup (Endurance League).
6. Look for even more additional features.
- Scapes: Players will now be able to place drivers in various backgrounds in the “Scenes Containing People” collection, which is new section in Spots. Additional Scapes spots have been added to the “Tokyo Outer Ring Road, Chiba” collection.
- Circuit Experience: Circuit de la Sarthe has been added to the “Circuit Experience.”
There will be various other features, improvements and fixes implemented in this update. Please enjoy the continuing evolution of Gran Turismo Sport.