Patch 1.25 has been released today for Gran Turismo Sport. The update is ready for download and includes over 4 gigabytes.
With the latest update to GT Sport, new tracks and new vehicles will be implemented. In the following patch notes you can read everything.
More news and guides to the game can be found on our topic page.
GT Sport Patch Notes 1.25
Main Features Implemented
1. New Cars
- The following eight cars have been added:
・Abarth 1500 Biposto Bertone B.A.T. 1 ‘52
・Abarth 500 ‘09
・Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo
・Ford Mark IV Race Car ’67
・Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione ‘91
・Mini-Cooper 'S' '65
・Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe ’64
・Volkswagen 1200 '66
- The "Red Bull Ring" track has been added with two different layouts:
・Red Bull Ring
・Red Bull Ring Short Track
- The following events have been added to the GT League:
・Beginner League: "Beetle & Samba Bus Festa"
・Amateur League: "Group 3 Cup"
・Professional League: "Nostalgic 1979"
・"Mazda Roadster Cup," Rounds 4 and 5
・"Red Bull X Jr. Series," Rounds 4 and 5
・"Lamborghini Cup," Rounds 4 and 5
・"Gr.1 Prototype Endurance Series," Round 3
- “Circuit de Sainte-Croix - C” has been added to the "Circuit Experience."
- “Cuba” has been added to the special featured section.
5. Brand Central
- Museum has been added to "Zagato."
6. Sport Mode & Lobby
- An “Archive” section, where you can view the rankings from all Championships Seasons, has been added.
- A “Connection Quality Test” to measure your internet connection quality has been added.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- In Scapes, the size of the blue-framed area where you can place drivers has been optimized to allow for avatars to be placed closer to the cars.
- Various stability improvements have been included.
- Various other issues have been addressed.