The developers of Polyphony Digital today released a small hotfix update for Gran Turismo Sport. We’ll show you which bugs have been fixed.
Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.63 is now available for download. We don’t know the file size at the moment, but more importantly: Which bugs have been fixed and which optimizations will be available on February 24th? We’ll show you that in the official patch notes
GT Sport Update 1.63 Patch Notes
Main Features Implemented
– Fixed an issue wherein minor collisions would cause penalties to be issued.
– Adjusted the penalty algorithm so that penalties are issued less frequently when the internet connection environment is poor.
2. Sport Mode
– The number of matchmaking Regions for the Manufacturer Series has been changed from 5 to 3: ‘Europe/Middle East/Africa’, ‘Americas’, and ‘Asia-Oceania’. The Nations Cup will continue to be hosted in 5 Regions. For more details, please refer to the ‘Manufacturer Series Matchmaking Update Notice.’
Other Improvements and Adjustments
– Adjusted the time loss for pit stops on various tracks.
– Adjusted the point of full brake application to be further in than before when using the brake pedals of the Logitech G923 Racing Wheel set.
– Various other issues have been addressed.
Source: GT Sport