Polyphony Digital today released Gran Turismo Sport version 1.34 for the PS4. Here you can find the complete patch notes for this update.
GT Sport Patch 1.34 can now be downloaded on the PS4. Among other things, 5 new vehicles were added with the update.
Gran Turismo Sport Patch Notes 1.34
Main Features Implemented
The following 5 cars have been added:
- Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) ’89
- McLaren F1 GTR – BMW (Kokusai Kaihatsu UK Racing) ’95
- Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren ’09
- Pagani Huayra ’13
- Toyota GR Supra RZ ’19
The “AUTOPOLIS” track has been added in 2 different layouts:
- AUTOPOLIS INTERNATIONAL RACING COURSE
- AUTOPOLIS INTERNATIONAL RACING COURSE SHORTCUT COURSE
3. Campaign Mode
The following events have been added to the “GT League”:
- Amateur League: “Supra Legend”
- “Mazda Roadsters Cup” Rounds 6 and 7
- ” Mazda Roadsters Cup +” Rounds 6 and 7
- “Premium Sports Lounge” Rounds 6 and 7
- “All Japan GT Car Championships” Rounds 6 and 7
- “Gr.3 Endurance Series” Round 6
“AUTOPOLIS” has been added to the special featured section.
The grid introduction sequence will now be played during Replays saved from “Sport” mode and Lobby races after the Update 1.34.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- Fixed an issue wherein the brake rotors were not being displayed properly during online races and Spectator View/Replays;
- Fixed an issue in “Sport” mode or Lobby wherein you would be sent back to the “Race Entry Selection” screen while matchmaking was in progress;
- Various adjustments have been made to sound effects;
- The rate of tyre wear has been adjusted;
- Various other issues have been addressed.