Polyphony Digital has released a new GT Sport update, below you can find the complete patch notes.
The Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.59 is now available for download. With today’s patch, a new vehicle and new GT League events will be added.
Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.59 Patch Notes
Main Features Implemented
– The following new car has been added:
・MAZDA RX-VISION GT3 CONCEPT
2. Campaign Mode
– The following events have been added to the GT League:
・Sunday Cup, Rounds 8 and 9
・Clubman Cup, Rounds 8 and 9
・Nostalgic 1979, Rounds 8 and 9
・Gr.3 Endurance Series, Rounds 7
– New to Decals in My Library are Mazda and Mitsubishi logos, as well as the 100th anniversary Mazda logo, which can be acquired when selecting a car from Mazda or Mitsubishi in the Livery Editor.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
– We fixed an issue where a penalty was wrongly assessed occasionally when exiting out of the pits during online races.
– Various other issues have been addressed.
Source: GT Sport